PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk & Management, Health, Safety, and Environment.
We help professionals and organizations to show commitment and competence with internationally recognized standards by providing this assurance through the education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous, internationally recognized competence requirements. Our mission is to provide our clients comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit society as a whole.
Our principal objectives and activities are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals, organizations and products
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of applicants for eligibility to be considered for the certification evaluation
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, organizations and products, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
You can now get your certification through AMC International. Click on the links below to explore more