For the first time on the African continent, AMC International proudly brings you the Holistic Information Security Practitioner course
The Holistic Information Security Practitioner (HISP) Training & Certification program was created to address the current shortage of Information Security and Compliance professionals, with practical skills needed to help organizations address Information Security and Compliance requirements, by being able to implement Compliance frameworks that are repeatable, sustainable and effective.
The HISP designation means that:
- The professional has a good grounding in International best practices for Information Security & Audit Governance as well as general IT Governance i.e. ISO 27002, ISO 27001, ITIL, CobiT and COSO.
- The professional takes a Holistic risk management approach to Information Security.
- The professional is a hybrid Information Security professional, well balanced between technical and business skills.
- The professional can function effectively in the capacity of a CISO, CCO by tackling the challenge of Information Security as a business concern that is not solved by technology alone, but by People, Processes and Technology.
- The professional is able to map International best practices of IS0 27002, ISO 27001, ITIL, CobiT and COSO to current and future regulatory compliance requirements.
To immediately book your place at this course, contact me as soon as possible on tel.: +27 (0) 11 341 1000 or fax back the completed and signed registration form herewith attached to +27 (0) 11 325 0873. I look forward to confirming your participation.