The ISO 21500 is a useful instrument for any kind of organization, including public, private or community organizations and for any type of project, irrespective of complexity, size or duration. It provides quality guidance on concepts and processes of project management that have impact on the performance of projects.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing Guidance on Project Management as specified in ISO 21500:2012. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement and manage project management processes.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the implementation of projects in accordance with ISO 21500
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, techniques and processes allowing an effective project management according to ISO 21500
- Understand the relationship between the project management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- Acquire the competence to initiate, plan, implement, control and close a project as specified in ISO 21500
- Acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 21500
- Acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in project management
Seats are limited!!!
To immediately book your place at this acclaimed course, contact us as soon as possible on tel.: +254 (0) 20 426 9000 or fax back the completed and signed registration herewith attached to +254 (0) 20 374 5796