A rising urban population and an increasing demand for better services continuously places pressure on municipalities to ensure better management of cities. Overcoming the many and diverse infrastructure, technological and civil challenges that impact on urban management is no easy task, which is why the concept of the ‘smart city' is gaining so much traction.
Smart Parking is one of the most adopted and fastest growing ‘smart city solutions’ across the world. Airports, universities, shopping centers and city garages are just a few entities that have begun to realize the significant benefits of automated parking technology. The ability to connect, analyze and automate data gathered from devices, powered by and described as the Internet of Things, is what makes smart parking possible.
This Conference aims to bring together government, corporates, retailers, organisations, suppliers, manufactures, academia, banks and innovation groups, to discuss the next generation of parking management in Africa. It will also cover Big Data Analytics, P3’s, the Internet of Things (IoT), Architecture of Parking amongst others.
- Panel of discussion: Parking in the Digital Era
- Interact with key stakeholders and discuss future opportunities
- Latest technologies and services
- 10-15 minutes’ match making meetings
- International Speaker, plus top notch local speakers
- Site Visit to the OR Tambo International Airport
- Media coverage at the event
- Exciting topics ‘The Future of Parking with Autonomous Vehicles’
To immediately book your place at this course, contact me as soon as possible on tel.: +27 (0) 11 341 1000. I look forward to confirming your participation.